Thursday, October 23, 2008

In Soviet MI, Homeless asks you!

So in a backwards approach to finding answers, I ask all... like 5 of you who might be reading this for your opinion. Feel free to call me with it, post a comment, send an email... shoot, flare up some smoke signals if you think it prudent.

So Homeless digs a girl, who has expressed interest in him somewhat as well. He's already got a "date" with said girl, we'll call her... The Accountant. 

Before you ask, no, she's not really an accountant (But damn how much would that save me on Taxes if she was?)

So the Accountant enjoys NBA... specifically, the DT Pistons.

Homeless LOVES the Pistons. LOVES.

So said girl has agreed to a December Pistons game date with Homeless. Now comes the dilemma. Homeless could buy a regular seat, probably spend oh... 80 - 120 bucks for both tickets, and have a good time. Or he could be a badass, spend a lot more... I'm not going to say exactly how much, just a significant amount, and get seats that are courtside. Now this isn't a meal breaking amount of cash to me, just a pretty penny's amount really.

So the question is, Do I hedge the date and buy the safe seats up in the upper section, or go balls deep and get the awesome seats this girl has never had before, and make a hell of an impression, but also probably tip my hand that I want to bang her. (Seriously, why the hell else would I get her a courtside seat?)

Waiting for your reply,
Homeless.... in MI
[Zing. Rhyme points for me.]

7 comments:

Jeff Kelley said...

I say get the courtside seats.

Anonymous said...

Cuz....
the courtside seats would be ever so impressive...take it from a another girl who is a die hard pistons fan. Any chance I get to snatch my fathers 6th row seats...i do it. If i was taken on a date and the seats were awesome...it would make my night...

:)

<3 Lauren

Anonymous said...

if she has any brains, she already knows you want to bone. it's just what guys want. get the courtside

Anonymous said...

Courtside seats...act like a gentleman :)

~Tasha

Anonymous said...

So although court side seats are pretty cool, if this girl is already agreeing to go on a date with you, it means she has to be at least somewhat interested, so you don't have to go all the way out by getting them. But then i wouldn't get ones up in the nosebleeds cause those suck. You could just settle somewhere in between and I'm betting you will have just as fun as a time as if u were on court side. Plus it looks like if you bought court side seats your trying to win her over with money and not really who you are. Although this may lead to more dates and further attraction, it could lead to disaster when u stop spending ungodly amounts of money on her, cause women are greedy like that.
-Alyssa

Angela said...

If you go for courtside, do it for YOU, not for her. I personally wouldn't waste the money. If she's MET you, she probably knows where you want this to go.

Oh, and I would like to vehemently disagree with Jon's assertion that all women are whores.

Anonymous said...

That's what she said.